GRAND RE-OPENING, and oh, yeah — March Madness.
Our grand re-opening celebration is Saturday! Yes - March 17th - Saint Patrick's Day.
Most of you have heard of St. Patrick, and know that he had something to do with Ireland and snakes and lots of beer gets drunk. The beer is dyed green, and after drinking enough of it, the drinker turns green too.
It turns out - St. Patrick had really bad hand-writing - so when he told his followers to go out and buy beer - what he ACTUALLY wrote was - "go forth and buy beads. From the nice folks at beadFX."
Ok - I'm making that all up - but we are going to celebrate on Saturday - we'll have cookies and cake and demos and you can come down and see the new place (and if you already have, well - come on down anyway.) And we've planned a nice little surprise.
Our Annual March Madness sale!Yes, it's our annual 20%-off sale, our thank-you-to-you, our wonderful customers and friends. This is our way of saying thank-you-for-being-so-great and supporting us.
20% off on almost everything in the store. And, because we are crazier than a cheeseburger cupcake (here, if you don't believe me), if you have a business discount, or a Bead Society member discount, you get to double dip! (That's 20% off, and then your regular discount percent off that total afterwards - so not quite the total of the two discounts added together, in case you spent math class sketching in the margins - which we know none of you ever did! Ha!)
The few measly exceptions are:
- No discounts on class fees (But if you take a class
during the sale, you get the sale discount and the student discount.
Did you know students get a discount?)
- No discounts on Studio time/lampwork cards, lampwork tools, glass
and lampwork supplies. (But, did you know, if you have a studio
card for torch rental, you get a discount in store, same as if you are
taking a class!)
- No discounts on special order merchandise, or special bulk orders.
- The discount cannot be combined with Art Clay large volume or instructor
- No discount on gift certificates.
- No frequent beader points awarded on sale or discounted merchandise
- No frequent beader points will be redeemed during the sale
- The discount is NOT retroactive and does not apply to previously
- No special orders or bulk orders will be accepted at the sale prices.
- No backorders. This sale is only 4 days, and when
the item is gone, it's gone. The early bird gets the beads. Online orders
will be picked in the order in which we receive them.
- The discount does not apply to merchandise that was previously
'held' in your shopping cart. The shopping cart will not retroactively
take off the discount. (It's not that smart!). You will be able to see
in the shopping cart if the discount has been applied or not.
- If you are placing a phone or fax order,
please ensure that you have the sku/product
numbers ready, as well as the description. Same goes for email orders
- as we'd prefer to not have our order picking staff have too many nervous
breakdowns. It's always painful to see them, clutching a teddy bear and
hiding in the bathroom, crying.
- We will be VERY busy during the sale. Having this information ready when processing your order, will help us get your order out the door in a reasonable time frame.
We do anticipate that shipping will most likely be delayed by a day or two from our usual timeframe.
And - if you are coming to the Bead Oasis show this weekend, do budget some time to come see us. We have free parking! And Cake.
Click on a link and go crazy!
- Pressed Glass,
- Stone and Pearls,
- Metal Beads,
- Other Cool Beads,
- Metal Clay & Supplies or
- Books, Kits, Tools).
Lampworking Studio is Now Open - Please call ahead to check availability and reserve a spot.
Remember - we MOVED! Don't go to the old place!
We are at our new location, just minutes off the DVP - more info on our About Us page.