Click here to visit ...

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sneak Peek at Next Week


Normally, I post the sneak peek at next week on Sat. am. This week, however - I have no idea what you are going to get next week. About all I can promise at this point are some of the fabulous reproduction vintage Czech buttons. These showy, iridescent buttons are show-stoppers, for sure.

It has not been what I call a productive week - due to various computer issues. I spent the better part of Thursday convincing my computer that it was NOT missing a hard drive - despite it's opinion of the matter. I've dealt with downloading images from a camera that freezes whenever you delete an image, and I've encountered an error message that indicates that Windows is shutting down a suspect process that is accessing protected memory - except, of course, that the process that is accessing it is, in fact, a legitimate MS process. Typical Microsoft. Have I mentioned my ongoing love/hate for computers? It's like having a giant box of really cool crayons, that blow up and erase your drawings w/o warning.

Or, like finding a big bag of beads, and then spilling them all on the floor. Ecstasy and agony! Anyway, hopefully, by next week I will have sorted out a bunch more stuff. Until then - you'll just have to wait and see!

Oh, and pop in and visit our trunk show - come for the free food, stay for the demos!

No comments: