Click here to visit ...

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Art Beads

I'm a huge art bead fan. Glass, polymer, metal, ceramic, paper - it doesn't really matter what they're made of. I love them all. Beautiful, handmade beads simply make me happy :-)

I'm one of those that got into beading and jewelry, not so much for the jewelry - but rather my love for beads. I don't need to do anything with my beads to make me happy - just possessing them is enough.  I'm curious to know how many of you incorporate art beads into your jewelry? If so, does your selection define the piece? Do you work around a certain bead, or do you have a design in mind - and them try to find a bead that matches? Do you collect a certain artists creations? Yes, so many questions!  I would love to hear your thoughts on what appeals to you, and why you buy/covet/collect them.

No comments: