Click here to visit ...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Well, just cuz.

My planned blog posts for this week are delayed due to technical difficulties, and this silly human is just a little too excited about the Leah Fairbanks class tomorrow to concentrate on coming up with anything else ;-)



I just happened on this one, so I went looking for more. Now we all know that kitty's love to get in our beads. I can't find any pictures! Nothing, nada. Weird. So how about I just make you all really, really hungry.....


                                                                                   Source: creampuffsinvenice.ca via Kayla on Pinterest


We'll just pretend this one is low fat - and hey there's spinach...so it's good for you. really.

                                                                                     Source: closetcooking.com via Erin on Pinterest



Ah, forget healthy....

                                                                               Source: bakeitinacake.com via Nicole on Pinterest

3 comments:

Zena said...

Okay, now that was just plain cruel...

jen said...

sorry about that. :-) I should not have done that to myself - haven't gone grocery shopping yet. Instead of any of those yummies, I've got a choice of chicken noodle soup, or lentil soup - with cut up cukes and peppers.

not terrible, but nowhere near as yummy. ;-)

Zena said...

Ah...Never go shopping on an empty stomach. Especially if you've just been looking at pictures of anything with caramel in it...

Sigh...