Click here to visit ...

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Using Art Beads

This morning, I was  thrilled to discover that Shannon LeVart of MissFickleMedia featured some of my worry beads in a blog posting at Art Bead Scene - I was quite surprised, as of course I haven't listed much on etsy in quite a while...You know all the usual excuses (kids, no camera, blah, blah, blah). Now I must go get busy and try to get a few new things listed, and attempt to do it on a more regular basis.

Question of the day - Do you purchase art beads? If so, do you primarily purchase a certain type, or do you like to collect all different types and mediums?  Personally, I'm usually drawn to beads or components of a type that I don't personally make myself. Ceramic, wood, polymer clay, lampwork beads that are way out of my skill range, are just a few of the ones I covet.

Forgive me if I've asked this one before - It's quite possible ;-)

Next, we want to see which beads you love the most. We all love eye candy! Post links in the comments below so that we can all see.

Here are a few of my favourites:





No comments: