Click here to visit ...

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Joy of Metal Clay: Challenges. they can inspire - Knobs anyone?

Entering challenges or contests, admiring entries or even just browsing contests themes can be a source of inspiration for many.

I just got sent this one to me BRONZCLAY CHALLENGE (thanks Marg). It's a challenge to make Bronze knobs. OOOHH, ahhhh that could be interesting. I must admit I have thought of this one before but it has remained on my list. This little contest may just inspire me to make something. Of noted the deadline is October 6, 2011 which is a little tight.

The other cool thing about this challenge is that it includes instructions on how to make one. Brilliant as when I was thinking about making some I was playing around in my head with what type of screw to use ect... this one give you directions too. Thank you RioGrande.

Contest themes can get you thinking or challenge your creativity. Even if you don't want to enter taking a peek at some of the contest guidelines can give your creativity a little kick.

Share with us any upcoming metal clay contest you have heard about.

No comments: