Click here to visit ...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Luck o' the Irish to you

Happy St. Paddy's day! It's almost Spring, and any excuse to get out there, wear a silly green outfit, possibly get a wee bit - well tipsy, and sing Irish folk songs, sounds good to me.


The Wearin' O' the Green

Today is the day fer the wearin' o' the green.
Today is the day when the little people are seen.
Today is St. Patrick's Day, so if ye'r Irish me lad,
Join the celebratin' fer the grandest time ta' be had.

Ya' put yer hand up in the air, the other hand on your hip.
Ya' tap yer toe, ya' tap yer heel, ya' bounce yer knee a wee bit.
Ya' prance 'n dance around the room, n' circle one two three.
The saints be praised, I must admit, ya' all look Irish ta' me.

To help you in your wearin' o' the green, I've gone on a little jaunt around the site to show a few of our green beads. Many more to be found! http://www.beadfx.com




No comments: