- A comprehensive one on PMC and Art Clay Silver and Gold.
- One about Textures.
- One about setting Gemstones in metal clay.
- One reviewing metal clay products, books and magazines.
On a more important note the recent disaster in Japan has rocked us all and has left many of us wondering what we can do. The metal clay community in the Yahoo Metal Clay Gallery Group have been discussing ways to contribute. One option offered has been to donate shelter boxes and this has recently been organized and has already lead to over $2000 being donated. You can contribute to this effort by donating money via Paypal to the Fund on behalf on the metal clay community.
HOW can you contribute?
You can send money via Paypal. Jackie Truty at Art Clay World USA has offered to coordinate this effort. This is not brand specific and the contribution is being made as the Global Metal Clay Community.
Go to Paypal.com and sign into your account.
- Select Send Money option
- Select Personal, Click "other"
- Click send money to type in Jackie@ArtClayWorld.com
- in memo/message line write shelterbox
Donations are being accepted through tomorrow March 21, 2011ShelterBox.org is an organization that "provides shelters and lifesaving supplies to families who are affected by disasters".
Every little bit can help those who have lost so much.