Click here to visit ...

Friday, July 19, 2013

Videos from around the web

Hello everyone!

I had planned on having a new inspiration for you, but that will have to wait for next week, as I ended up helping out at the store on my day off. First, I was packaging Miyuki Delicas, then I worked in the store in my favourite role, a professional enabler. hehehe!!

So, what could I share with you? How about some fun videos?

Jill Wiseman's Bead Room Tour
In this video, Jill lets us into her wonderful bead room. It is so organized.... makes me feel quite inadequate. lol.



CREATE YOUR STYLE TV 
Did you know that The Professor of Crystal, Nick Regine, has a series of videos available showcasing different ways that you can use Swarovski Elements? The latest installment features Pat Reisenberger, a CREATE YOUR STYLE with Swarovski Elements Ambassador. Her speciality is using Swarovski fancy stones with fibres. For those of you wet felting fans out there, you will LOVE this!




Crystal Ninja's Crystal Katana

I would be totally remiss not to include Kellie DeFries' Crystal Katana instructional video.  And of course, you can buy the Crystal Katana and the official Crystal Ninja Professional Glue kit at beadFX!

Click HERE for the video!

And I posted before midnight as promised!

No comments: