Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

More Bead Embroidery!

Here are some pictures from another session of Intro to Bead Embroidery that I taught recently. 







Remember to check out all the wonderful stones and cabochons that can be used in your bead embroidery on the website. 

My essential bead embroidery supplies are:
6 pound test smoke and crystal fireline
Size 11 Tulip beading needles
Lacey's Stiff stuff to bead on
Ultra suede or fish leather for the backing 
Size 8/0, 11/0 and 15/0 Japanese seed beads
Cabochons: I love the Lunasoft ones that we carry. 
Glue: I like to use Gemtac and pre glue my cabs. When I'm teaching, I use the new super glue that was made for the Regaliz leather. 

Good resource books: anything by Sherry Serafini, Jamie Cloud Eakin or Heidi Kummli

No comments: