Click here to visit ...

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pattern for Blingable iPhonecover

s35984 Phone Case -  Dimple - Iphone 4/4S - Black (1)I was intrigued by the blingable phone cover we just started carrying. Of course - it's for an iPhone and I have an Android, but that's besides the point.

I thought I'd try making a pattern for it.

Of course, I picked colours that we don't have, but, hey - it was a start.

I made the pattern from a photo I took, I call it "The Cherry Thief."

If you click on the image, you will get the full size version, which you can save and use as a pattern. (Just click and drag to the desktop is the easiest way.)


Then I decided to try something else. This is "Dream" - based on the Chinese character for dream. This should work with the colours we have. The pattern uses pp 17s for the template.
Again, click on the image, get the full size version, click and drag to the desktop, and use or print as your pattern.

No comments: