Do you have any new years resolutions for your metal clay, beading or jewelry in general?
For me here are my jewelry related new years resolutions:
- I will organize my studio! (I had hoped to get that done last week)
- I will pass on that I am not using to make room for new toys!!!
- I will keep my studio tidier. Let's face it for me I will never be a neatnik but I can try to be tidier and more organized. I am not ready to give up on this ongoing goal!! :)
- I will take a class to learn a new skill. I am not sure what type class yet as I have a long list of classes i.e. lampworking, enamelling, seed beading, polymer clay....the list goes on and on but if I can take at least one that will make me happy.
- I will develop at least one new class (yes, it is about time, I have many on the list...rings, structures...)
- I will learn to create with bronze clay and perfect the other base metal clays I have been dabbling in.
- I will start to plan and build the metal clay chess set my hubby has been asking for (this will take a long time and a lot of clay but will be fun...it will be more affordable with base metal clays).
- I will continue to encourage my son in his creations. This past year my 8 year old began making acorns out of copper, he was so proud of them and wants to make more.
- I will work on and complete my level One Master Registry projects. (Masters Registry is an independent program for metal clay artist...I will fill you in on this next week).
- I will create something FABULOUS!!!! (I am almost always creating things I love or at least like but when I say fabulous what I mean is something the really makes my heart sing, that challenges me and makes me smile with pride).
What are your metal clay or jewelry new years resolutions?
Have a happy, fun filled 2012!!!!