Click here to visit ...

Friday, May 15, 2009

We are still here :-)

I just realized of course that I haven't yet made my blog post for yesterday or today. Of course, I'm not having the greatest week. My computer died on Monday, and I've been fighting for computer time ever since. We're also crazy busy getting the studio and the classroom ready for Kate Mckinnon's classes next week.

Kate is teaching 4 classes starting on Tuesday. If you have no idea who she is, check out her blog here. Kate is one of the most prolific metal clay artists out there. And of course, she's the best kind of instructor you could hope to have. Kate is known for sharing pretty much everything she knows. Every student comes out of her classes brimming with knowledge and ideas. It's a huge amount of fun, and well worth every penny!

I'll be blogging the classes next week, and I'll make sure I have my proper camera here. Lots of pics!

No comments: