Click here to visit ...

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Sunday Inspiration: October Star



InspirationFX
Get your creative juices flowing

October Star
by: Dwyn Tomlinson
This Carnelian is so glorious - such a wonderful, yummy, candy look to it. I wanted to use some of it - but wanted to try a different colour combination - something non-obvious - well - to me, anyway. Obvious to me is combining it with black or blue. (Blue is the complementary colour, Black - well - everything looks great with black.)

The ivory beads looked really nice with the Carnelian, so I grabbed some of the carved bone and some of the Swarovski gemstone pearls and started designing.

Halfway through, I decided that it needed a focal, so I wired a bone bead onto a filigree star as a pendant.

Go to our project page for the full instructions and component list.
























 

Components

Go to our components list for this project and to buy what you need!
Need some help with some of the techniques? Check our tips page.

No comments: