I have been thinking about my creative goals this coming year. Here they are so far:
- To clean up my studio. This a a constant challenge but with the recent holidays my studio has been greatly neglected.
- Along the same theme I will work on labeling all my tools and clearing out any excess. I am a collector of stuff and realize it would be a good idea to PURGE of some of the excess that hasn't proven to be that useful.
- To work on the cuff link idea and project I had but have yet to attempt. (I will share it, when it is done.)
- To purchase some of Hadar's base metal clay and play with it.
- To listen to music more often when I am in my studio (and in general).
- To remember to take breaks and stretch while I am working.
- To clean up my work space when I am done. I have a bad habitof leaving things out with the anticipation that I will return to it.
- To make a spoon out of metal clay.
Are you making any goals for yourself?
Happy New Year!