Click here to visit ...

Sunday, December 07, 2014

InspirationFX: Wreathed in A Smile



InspirationFX
Get your creative juices flowing


Wreathed in A Smile
by: Pam Kearns
As peridot is my birthstone, I tend to keep my eye out for nice greens that remind me of the stone. These eye-catching green beads would make anyone smile! I combined them with the two copper metals to punch up the greens and give quite a bit of texture to the necklace.

I combined the Light Peridot Opal with bright copper spacers and the deeper Peridot Opal with antique copper. As the strand of the Light Peridot Opal is longer than the other strand, it was much easier to create a two-strand necklace.

Both strands are connected using crimps to a corrugated oval ring on the sides of the necklace. An additional ring is attached to each of the end rings to give the necklace more length. To make it longer, just add more rings. Instead of using only one jumpring, I used three between the oval rings just to give it more presence.

A simple lobster clasp finishes the necklace.

Enjoy!
















 

Components

Go to our components list for this project and to buy what you need!
Need some help with some of the techniques? Check our tips page.

No comments: