Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Summer!

I hope you all had a fabulous long weekend! We spent the last week and a bit preparing to put up a new pool for the kids to enjoy over the summer. Of course - not one part of the process was in the slightest bit smooth ;-) It was however an adventure that I'm glad is over (knock on wood). The pool is up, and now we just have to wait for the sun to warm it up, and the chemicals to settle. It's currently a frigid 54F. :-)

I could not keep the kids out of the pool while trying to fill it. Here is a pic taken early evening just after we fixed a leak, and we were refilling. It wasn't quite as cold at that point.


Now all I need is a laptop, and some beading trays so that I can work outside while the kids are playing in the backyard - if you can keep me out of the pool that is :-)

No comments: