Click here to visit ...

Friday, July 02, 2010

Inspiration Fridays

We've got a couple creations to show this week! Both were inspired by last weeks sea/crab pic

p1010144.jpga

Andree made this fabulous bracelet. I love this!

I made a metal clay, and fine silver bail for a couple lampwork beads I made recently. Although I didn't make them specifically for this project, I think they fit in quite nicely. Then, I attached some twisty fine silver wire that was balled up on both ends.



If you have made anything, but haven't yet had a chance to submit it yet (not done yet). That's ok, feel free to send it whenever it's done!

Now, here's your inspiration for next week:

Dogwood Blooms

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

I love Andree's bracelet (very cool design!) and your pendant too Jen!

I finally sent you my pictures for the bracelet that I made, inspired by the first inspiration Friday image (the big tropical flower).

I'll try to make something with this week's image, such pretty flowers, who can resist!

Cheers,
Nathalie