Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Special Sneak peek (without the pics)

As some of you may know from a previous blog posts - I have a thing for all things crafty. Especially resin, and paper. I became obsessed with making those little glass tile pendants...The obsession is starting to wane a bit, but they are so popular in the store,  I keep making them!  Many of you have also been begging us to carry those little tiles.

Marg came through as usual, and found some VERY nice quality tiles. Not only in squares, but also in other shapes as well. This week, I'm working on some samples, plus I'll have a little tutorial for you next week as well.  Be prepared to stock up on the tiles, silver plated bails, ice resin, and diamond glaze!  It's addictive, and you can easily do it in front of the computer or telly.

On another note - I know I still owe you the inspiration friday post - still trying to find the card for the camera. It's probably with my keys, that I can't find either ;-)

No comments: