Click here to visit ...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cape Breton Here I Come!

A vacation....I'm actually taking a vacation! As of Sunday, I'm off for a two week vacation to Halifax, and then up to Ingonish, and the Cape Breton Highlands National Park. Some of you may know that I have family in Halifax, and we try to get down there at least once a year to visit my mother in law. I've never been up to Cape Breton though. I hear it's stunningly beautiful. I'll see everyone at the end of July, hopefully relaxed, and refreshed. Nothing like the sea air to refresh ones spirits! Maybe I can even brush up on my pathetic Gaelic ;-)

tiaraidh an dràsda



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy! It is indeed, very beautiful!
I'm there quite a bit on business...so if you find some good beady stuff. let us know! *g*

Lori