Click here to visit ...

Monday, November 17, 2014

InspirationFX: Tucson Dreams



InspirationFX

Get your creative juices flowing



Tucson Dreams
by: Pam Kearns
We've been carrying the crystaletts crystal buttons for a while now but I didn't really know what to do with them. At CreativFestival, I had the good fortune to meet two women from Crystaletts who distributed this pattern for a bracelet, designed by Sharon Wagner.

It was pretty straightforward so I gave it a try! The instructions were good and the bracelet worked up quickly! In doing the first row of modified right-angle weave, I went around the units twice to help keep it stable, but not in the remaining two rows. The result is a bracelet that's a little bit stiff (I tend to have tight tension!) so you may want to keep that in mind and go around the units only once. I created a loop of six size 11/0 seed beads at both ends of the bracelet to attach the toggle clasp to.

The pattern is available from the Crystalette website at:http://www.horsmanltd.com/v/vspfiles/downloadables/TucsonDreams_Pattern.pdf

Now, that the store's bracelet is done, I'll go and make another one for me!

















 

Components

Go to our components list for this project and to buy what you need!
Need some help with some of the techniques? Check our tips page.

No comments: