Click here to visit ...

Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Joy of Metal Clay: Certification Today

Yesterday and today, I have been busy in the BeadFx metal studio working on Level One Art Clay Certification with two great students. They have been busy setting stones, making rings and using syringe to make earrings. They are not quite finished but perhaps they will let me share with you some of their work when they are done after our final class in a few weeks.

Here are pictures of them busy at work:



Tracy working on her syringe earrings.


Jessie working on one of her rings!
While Jessie and Tracy were busy at work I brought out my syringe to try my hand at some earrings. They don't look too pretty right now but hopefully I will be able to clean them up. I will share them next week.
Syringe earrings with lab created blue Sapphire embedded.

No comments: