Click here to visit ...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday, and Desk Disaster Friday

You may have seen links for Bead Table Wednesday before. I'm not sure who started it, but there are a bunch of bloggers who post pics of the goodies, and artistic works happening on their bead tables - on the Bead Table Wednesday flickr group every Wednesday. I've been tempted to join, but I know I'll have an impossible time of keeping up with it.

However, there is one new group that I don't think I'll have a problem keeping on top of.... It's the Desk Disaster Friday group - started by Diane Hawkey. Be sure to read her blog entry regarding starting this group. Hillarious!

Thank you Diane, this is EXACTLY what my beading area looks like no matter how hard I try to keep it clean and organized. Look for my contributions shortly :-)

No comments: