Click here to visit ...

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Wednesday Linky Love

I had a chance to peruse a couple blogs this morning. I haven't really had a chance to look at any blogs (other than this one of course) since the kids school started back up. It was my morning ritual to enjoy a coffee or two while the kids watched early morning cartoons, and peruse my blog lists. Now I pretty much get straight to work - as the mornings around here are on the crazy side :-)

I came across some great tutorials for metalsmiths (or metalsmith wannabes!) on the etsy metal blog. Also, be sure to follow along with their challenges, and the charm swap. Absolutely awesome stuff from a very talented group of artists!

Call for Submissions

If you are in the Toronto Area, you may be interested in applying for the Snow Day Holiday Market - more details on their website, but the show runs on Sunday, December 5th from noon - 5pm

No comments: