Click here to visit ...

Friday, November 20, 2009

Trunk Show! -Getting ready

We're busy getting ready for tomorrow's Heavy Metal Trunk Show - I'll be doing demonstrations of fine silver fusing, copper, bronze, and silver clay, and birdsnest rings (those are always popular) The birdsnest rings make a fabulous gift for someone, and only take a few minutes to make. They're pretty addictive too! Heather and I will be doing demonstrations throughout the day. Feel free to come by to pick our collective brains if you have any questions about working with metal clay! Our resident goldsmith Suzanne Cruden will also be there. Want to know more about fine jewelry making? - She's the one to ask.

That's it for today - I have to get back to preparing for the show :-)

1 comment:

Joella said...

I wish I lived closer so I could come to your Trunk Show! I make handcrafted one of a kind jewellery and you're my favourite supplier:) I sell my pieces at the local gallery here in our tiny but quaint town...I would love to expand into other stores throughout Canada and the world. Do you have any tips or suggestions that may help me?