Get your creative juices flowing
by: Rochelle Kilmer
I wanted to make a simple bracelet that would be nice to wear through the summer. Light colours lead me to the jade. Seeing the new fish clasp inspired a watery theme. The rest all fell into place, with a splash!
- Put one end of the leather in the end clasp and squeeze shut.
- Put a basic square knot as tight as you wish
- Place a jade barrel tube, then another knot after
- Continue in the pattern of 8 mm round jade, spirally swirls spacers, and big hole pearls, with knots in between
- Finish with a knot and squeeze the end over the leather
- You can use the fish clasp as the focal for your new bracelet.
ComponentsGo to our components list for this project and to buy what you need!
Need some help with some of the techniques? Check our tips page.