Click here to visit ...

Friday, April 20, 2012

Did you Scrumble?

I loved Dwyn's inspiration post last week. Sometimes, you just gotta get into the studio and make stuff. Personally, I've been down in the studio trying to get my beadmaking mojo back. After a ridiculously long delay due to a medication that caused my hands to shake, (trust me, shaky hands and a 1700 deg flame just don't mix) I'm finally back it it.

I can't seem to stop making these little blossoms:

I've made a ton of these cute little blossoms - I'll be bringing in a bunch to the store sometime over the weekend.

What do you think - A scrumble bracelet made with a bunch of these perhaps?  What are you working on this weekend? Comment here, or join in on the fun on our facebook page.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Very, very cute! I should do exactly that - stop thinking / planing (another word for procrastinating, really) and start making things... which I will make this weekend :)