Click here to visit ...

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Cleaning the studio

As usual, my studio has fallen into complete, and utter disarray.  I've spent the last couple of months not feeling my best - and only going into the studio to complete a project. As such - I can barely walk down there now...Having your studio in the same place as the family 'storage' zone isn't necessarily the greatest spot. 

I think part of the reason for my lack of inspiration lately is quite simply an inability to find 'anything' - So today, I'm clearing it up a wee bit in between working on a few new resin projects.

In the past, I've tried blogging about my New Years Studio cleanup projects - all have failed dismally. My goal for this year is to have it tidy enough so that I can actually walk (without tripping over something) to my various areas. I've got a metal clay table, a silversmithing bench, my beading/computer desk, and my lampwork area. None of which are currently easily accessible.  There will be no pics, as I doubt I will ever have it tidy enough to show off :-)

Off to clean some more - and planning more projects for you for my Thursday posts, as soon as the studio is cleared of death traps!

No comments: