Click here to visit ...

Monday, August 04, 2014

InspirationFX: All Buttered Up



InspirationFX

Get your creative juices flowing



All Buttered Up
by: Rochelle Kilmer
I fell in love with the free-form ovals - especially in the yellow jade. I wanted to add a little bling, so that is where the Crystal Dorado and Antique Brass pearls fell into play.

  1. I took my softflex and crimped an end with a wire guardian and one end of the clasp on.
  2. I then made all my dangles. I mixed crystals and pearls on headpins - some longer, some shorter. I made the loops with the 1-step Looper.
  3. I strung 1 4 mm pearl, a jade oval, then 7 headpins. I put 7 headpins on a jumpring to get the clustered look. Then I added a jade oval, and repeat until finished.
  4. I finished off with another 4 mm pearl, before crimping with a wire guardian and the other end of the clasp.
  5. All done!




















 

Components

Go to our components list for this project and to buy what you need!
Need some help with some of the techniques? Check our tips page.

No comments: