Click here to visit ...

Friday, May 31, 2013

Heading to Bead&Button

Marg is already off and zooming in the beadFXmobile heading towards Milwaukee, home of the Bead&Button show. Every year thousands and thousands of bead aficionados descend upon Milwaukee to take one of over 700 classes and see over 500 vendors all in the span of under ten days. 

It's a time when new products are launched and a chance to reconnect with friends in the bead world you have seen since Tucson in February. 

Marg is always on the lookout for the latest trends in the bead world and her return is always highly anticipated by the staff. What treasures does her trunk contain? What will be in the boxes that are soon to arrive? It's a marathon of ooh-ing and aah-ing over all the new goodies. 

Is there something you would us to have available for purchase in the store? Leave a comment here or on our Facebook page to let Marg know what you think she should keep her eyes open for. 

I'm lucky enough to be headed to Milwaukee too. I'll be doing a book signing of Crystal Jewelry Inspiration for the publisher Kalmbach on Saturday. I'm also scheduled to do four demos for EH Ashley, one of the five star Swarovski Elements wholesalers and helping out in the WireLace Wireluxe booth. I'll also have some new pieces on display at Garlan Chain.  

Of course, I'll be taking classes too. I'm super thrilled to be taking classes with the goddess of bead embroidery, Sherry Serafini, the fabulous felter, Carol Cypher and the uber sparkly Leslee Frumin. I'll make sure to takes pictures while I'm there, to share with you when I get back. 

Happy beading!

No comments: