Click here to visit ...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Question day

I got a little delayed this morning writing the blog post, as Isla was sitting in my lap when I brought up our blog page to write today's post. Isla wanted to watch the kitten video :-) We watched it again, and again, and again....

As we're working on our inspirations, of course we tend to work on items that we like, or have expertise in (obviously) - I'd like to know what you would like to see more of. I know we're lacking in seedbead projects, as those tend to be difficult to explain how to do - does that matter? Or do you just want to see eye candy?

Let us know what you'd like to see for our inspirations. While I can't promise we'll be able to do everything that's suggested - we'll certainly try!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am making wire wrapping broaches, could you please do more wire wrapping inspirations. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Not a bad idea.....I am not a fan of seed beads, but do like wire wrapping gems as pendants, etc.