Click here to visit ...

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ring class, and Shag Carpet of Pearls

It's been a whirlwind the last couple of days. Yesterday, we finished up the second day of our ring class. We not only made rings, but also little houses to wear as pendants. I can't belive the creativity coming out of this class. Everyone made absolutely incredible pieces.


By the end of the class, we were all completely exhausted. I didn't get a chance to post last night, as yesterday turned into a 12 hour plus day! By the time I got home, I was way too tired to post.
I don't think I've ever fallen asleep so quickly. I barely made it in the door and up to bed :)




Here's some pics from the ring class:






Today was a nice change of pace as we were doing stitching rather than metal clay. It was nice to be able to sit around, bead and chat. We of course were making her awesome Shag Carpet of Pearls, which is probably her most famous signature piece. Again, we were all hooked in, and all eight of us were busy planning on what other colourways and combinations of beads to make them in next. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera today.

I'll be sure to remember it for tomorrow. It'll be another busy day as we have another completely full class. Then we'll have to get her packed up for home and the Bead and Button show in Milwaukee. I'll post more on Tuesday after I've caught up on some sleep.

nite!

No comments: