Get your creative juices flowing
Play Dress Up
by: Rochelle Kilmer
To dress up, or dress down - this piece can work both ways - ready for the office or a night on the town.
- Use the 2-ton epoxy to glue your rivoli into it's bezel
- Put each Swarovski round on a headpin and make wrapped loops.
- Attach the headpins to a jumpring and a link on the rivoli
- Use a jumpring and attach the other end of the rivoli link to the beaded crown with loop as a bail. You will need two jumprings to hang straight (one below the other)
- Place the remaining components on the olive cable necklace with the rivoli in the centre
ComponentsGo to our components list for this project and to buy what you need!
Need some help with some of the techniques? Check our tips page.