Click here to visit ...

Sunday, February 07, 2016

InspirationFX: Moroccan Sunset

Moroccan Sunset
 
by: Pam Kearns

I saw so many possibilities when I saw the large-hole faceted rondelle beads. I immediately went into the store to try and fit them on the 5mm leather -- they fit! The result - the quickest and easiest necklace you'll ever make.

1. Take a piece of 5mm round leather, the length that you need to create a collar length necklace. In my case, it is 17" (the clasp adds about 3/4")

2. Arrange the big hole faceted rondelle beads in the colour order you like.

3. String the beads onto the leather, added 2 corrugated circle rings between each bead. I also added 2 circles before the first bead and after the last bead.

4. Glue the clasp onto the leather.

I didn't glue down any of the beads because I liked the movement. If you wish, you can add a drop of glue to the first and last bead to hold the group of beads together.

Enjoy!
















 

Components

Go to our components list for this project and to buy what you need!
Need some help with some of the techniques? Check our tips page.

No comments: