Get your creative juices flowing
For All Seasons
by: Rae Huggins
Here is a necklace for all seasons! Choose colours you love, and then change up the charms when you get bored!
Hint - if you put the whole charm dangle on a big lobster claw - you could swap the charm dangle out even faster!
Another hint. Give this as a gift to a friend. Then next time, just give them a new dangle charm set! Never be stumped for a present again!
- link two sets of 6 of the large jumprings together
- String the beads - two topaz, one colour, repeating,
- thread on two large jumprings. Link the two jumprings with a third
- and attach the strung beads (using crimps) to one end of each of the link sets.
- Add the clasp with a short piece of chain made from jumprings as well.
You can wear the necklace with the beads centred, or offside, for a funky, asymmetrical look.
ComponentsGo to our components list for this project and to buy what you need!
Need some help with some of the techniques? Check our tips page.