Click here to visit ...

Friday, November 05, 2010

Delay in posting

Sorry for my lack of posts - unfortunately, I got caught up with some deadlines. I do have posts coming up hopefully later today, or at worst over the weekend!  We have a submission for our Inspiration Friday post as well.

At the shop, everyone is extremely busy preparing, and packing up for the Toronto Bead Society show. Are you going? What sort of stuff will you be looking for?  Personally, I'm looking forward to a few hours - sans kids, and the chance to catch up with old friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I wouldn't miss a chance to check out the lampwork, as if I don't have enough. Also some autumn stuff - anything leaf-related! Note to self: go through the stash tonight so I don't end up buying stuff I already have...

Jan