Click here to visit ...

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Woven Starlight: Necklace by Marg

Check out the latest creation by Marg, in our gallery. Marg doesn't get a lot of time to make new jewelry, but when she does! boyohboy!

This features a Swarovski rivoli, sterling wire and rhodium plated size 15/0s.

Marg says that it is not finished (wowsers! there's more!) but:

I haven't finished the rest of the necklace because I haven't quite mastered the technique of doing tubular bead crochet with size 15 beads. I can barely see the 15/0's, never mind seeing which way they are oriented!


More detail pictures and Marg's full comments are here in our gallery!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Marg that it appears that her tubular bead crochet attempt wasn't so bad. I've been crocheting with fine thread for years so if you have any questions let me know.

diannevierasousa@hotmail.com

Laura said...

Ooooh...Aaaaah...So shiny & pretty. OK, I want to leave work & do something spectacular with my beads at home, now.