Click here to visit ...

Monday, February 13, 2006

Painting!

Well, Dan, John and I were able to pretty much get the classroom emptied out yesterday...I can't believe how much junk accumulates over time. I'm just absolutely frightened imagining what we may find in the main store/studio.

Jerry, our painter was supposed to arrive sometime between 10 and 11am today. I usually get into the shop around 10am, so this was perfect. The phone rings at home at just after 8am this morning. It's Jerry, and of course he's at the shop! Ummmm.....yikes. I asked him to go grab a coffee, and I hurried in.
Janice was in already when I got there, and Jerry was busy at work prepping the walls. When I checked in a few hours later, his crew had arrived with the scaffolding and were busy putting on the first coats. It looks amazing! That room was so dingy before compared to how clean and fresh it looks now. We choose a really fresh green, and the ceiling is now painted a colour called cotton balls. The pipes are now in a darker green.
I did bring my camera with me today, however Dan had pulled out the memory card :-)
The memory card is now back in the camera, and on top of my purse so I don't forget it in the morning.

all for now....

No comments: