You! It's you we appreciate - our customers and friends, our partners in beady-crime! And to say thank you - we're having a summer sale and customer appreciation days!
25% off everything* in the store. (*Ok, almost everything. Some select items excluded. But some stuff is more than 25% off. Yes!!)
Plus - we are having a customer appreciation event on Friday, Aug 7, from 5 pm to 8 pm. There will be draws, special items, prizes ... and cake. Beads and cake. Do you need a better reason to drop in?
*OK - sale rules: The exceptions are:
- No discounts on class fees
- No discount on gift certificates.
- No discounts on Studio time/lampwork cards, lampwork tools, glass and lampwork supplies.
- No discounts on special order merchandise, or special bulk orders.
- The discount cannot be combined with Art Clay large volume or instructor discounts.
- Some items ARE excluded from this sale. Some metal clay items, some big tools, and previously discounted items, and a few other items. You will be able to see online if an item is discounted. Remember - you always get the best possible discount - so if something has been discounted more than the sale discount - you will get the greater of the two possible deals.
Things tend to get a little-bit crazy around here during a sale, so we have a few rules to make it go more smoothly.
- No frequent beader points awarded on sale or discounted merchandise
- No frequent beader points will be redeemed during the sale
- The discount is NOT retroactive and does not apply to previously purchased merchandise.
- No special orders or special bulk orders will be accepted at the sale prices.
- No Rain Cheques. No backorders. When it's gone, it's gone. The early bird gets the beads. Online orders will be picked in the order in which we receive them.
- Sale ends Midnight, Wednesday , August 19 (Toronto time) (Well - in-store it ends at closing time - because we won't make the staff stay until midnight.). If you haven't checked out by then - the items in your shopping cart will revert to regular prices. (And we can't change that - sorry.)
- If you are placing a phone or fax order, please ensure that you have the sku/product numbers ready, as well as the description. Same goes for email orders - as we'd prefer to not have our order picking staff have too many nervous breakdowns. It's always painful to find them hiding in the kitchen, chocolate smeared all over their mouths and sobbing into a stuffed bunny rabbit.
- We will be VERY busy during the sale. Having this information ready when processing your order, will help us get your order out the door in a reasonable time frame.
We do anticipate that shipping will most likely be delayed by a day or two from our usual timeframe.
So click on a link and go crazy!