Get your creative juices flowing
A Simple Metal Mix
by: Bonnie Cottingham
I do like the shine of the twist square jumrpings. The shine become the focal point of the necklace - the mixing of the metals helps to make the shine pop.
- Cut two 6 inch pieces of the 3 mm Rolo Chain.
- Start by attaching 2 jumprings through one of the end links of the rolo chain.
- Put 2 of the 6 mm twist square jumprings through the rose gold jumprings.
- Continue with attaching 2 of the 6 mm twist j/r until you get about 1.5 inches in length.
- Change to using the 8 mm twist square jumprings and carry on until you get a length of approx 5 inches.
- Switch back to the 6 mm twists for another 1.5 inches. Attach 2 of the rose gold jumprings, then the second piece of rolo chain.
- Use the rose gold jumpring to attach the large hook and swivel clasp to the end of the rolo chain.
ComponentsGo to our components list for this project and to buy what you need!
Need some help with some of the techniques? Check our tips page.