Our Falling for Beads sale continues! - 25% off EVERYTHING (some exceptions) in the store. Our wonderful selection of almost 25,000 individual items, all hand-picked for quality and value from Size AA C-LON to Zipper Pulls ...
The fine, fine print:
almost everything, with a few exceptions.
- No discounts on class fees
- No discounts on Studio time/lampwork cards, lampwork tools, glass and lampwork supplies.
- No discounts on special order merchandise, or special bulk orders.
- The discount cannot be combined with Art Clay large volume or instructor discounts.
- No discount on gift certificates.
- Some individual items ARE excluded. Some metal clay items, some tools, and previously discounted items, and a few other items. You will be able to see online if an item is discounted.
- If an item is on sale already, you always get the better of two possible discounts.
Things tend to get a little crazy around here during a sale, so we have a few rules to make it go more smoothly.
- No frequent beader points awarded on sale or discounted merchandise. No frequent beader points will be redeemed during the sale either.
- No Coupons or additional discounts.
- The discount is NOT retroactive and does not apply to previously purchased merchandise.
- No special orders or special bulk orders will be accepted at the sale prices.
- No Rain Cheques. No backorders. When it's gone, it's gone. The early bird gets the beads. Online orders will be picked in the order in which we receive them.
- Sale ends Midnight, Sun Nov 23 (Toronto time) (Well - in-store it ends at closing time - because we won't make the staff stay until midnight.). If you haven't checked out by then - the items in your shopping cart will revert to regular prices. (And we can't change that - sorry. That's technology for you.)
- If you are placing a phone or fax order, please ensure that you have the sku/product numbers ready, as well as the description. Same goes for email orders - our order-pickin' staff works like beavers in a toothpick factory, so you don't want to make them crazy. We will be VERY busy during the sale. Having this information ready when processing your order, will help us get your order out the door in a reasonable time frame.
We all do anticipate that shipping will most likely be delayed by a day or two from our usual time-frame. If you need this stuff pronto - we suggest you shop early. The further we get into it, the behinder we get - and also we are more likely to have sold out.