Click here to visit ...

Sunday, November 09, 2014

InspirationFX: Blame it Too



InspirationFX

Get your creative juices flowing



Blame it Too
by: Rae Huggins
We bead addicts always need somebody to blame,
So yeah I'll blame it on Rosemary and watch out for the flame.
Once again I had to restock the stones,
These gorgeous beauties excites me deep in me bones.
So Rosemary, bring it on - yeah, and join in the play,
Create a piece and blame it on Ray!
Ray? Ray? Who is he?
Well blame it on him, and don't look at me.

This bracelet was made using simple stringing and less that one foot of medium beading wire was used. The toggle was attached and crimp covers were added to finish it off. Enjoy!!!!




















 

Components

Go to our components list for this project and to buy what you need!
Need some help with some of the techniques? Check our tips page.

No comments: