Get your creative juices flowing
by: Rochelle Kilmer
My intention for this piece began as a whole separate concept. This was the end result.
I can't even put into words how many times I put this together and took apart, added components, took some away!!
Although, I can say that the Wire Luxe held up quite nicely. I was able to transform it so many different ways !!
- Find the middle of the WireLuxe Wire Ribbon and squeeze it down, compressing it into a smaller size.
- Attach a Jumpring to the Key.
- Before you close the jumpring, slide it onto the WireLuxe Wire Ribbon, in the center where you squeezed it down. Close the Jumpring.
- Slinde one of the Antique Brass Ovals over the WireLuxe on each side of the key.
- About every inch twist the WireLuxe .
- In between each twist, stretch the WireLuxe out to the sides to get a wavy look.
- Centre the Antique Brass Ovals over the Twist on each side of the key.
- Squeeze the Ribbon/Leather Ends on the end and attach the jumprings and clasp.
You will have to play with the WireLuxe a bit to get the twists to sit flat.
I hope you enjoy !!!
ComponentsGo to our components list for this project and to buy what you need!
Need some help with some of the techniques? Check our tips page.