And it continues - oh the humanity! Will the madness never end?
Well - yes it will. Next Wednesday (March 19) at midnight, as a matter of fact. That's when our annual March Madness sale will end. But until then - feel free to go march on over to the website and stock up!
25% off everything* in the store. (*Ok, almost everything. Some select items excluded. But some stuff is more than 25% off. M'kay?)
The exceptions are:
- No discounts on class fees
- No discount on gift certificates.
- No discounts on Studio time/lampwork cards, lampwork tools, glass and lampwork supplies.
- No discounts on special order merchandise, or special bulk orders.
- The discount cannot be combined with Art Clay large volume or instructor discounts.
- Exception: Some items ARE excluded. Some metal clay items, some tools, and previously discounted items, and a few other items. You will be able to see online if an item is discounted. Remember - you always get the best possible discount - so if something has been discounted more than the sale discount - you will get the greatest possible discount.
Things tend to get a little crazy around here during a sale, so we have a few rules to make it go more smoothly.
- No frequent beader points awarded on sale or discounted merchandise
- No frequent beader points will be redeemed during the sale
- The discount is NOT retroactive and does not apply to previously purchased merchandise.
- No special orders or special bulk orders will be accepted at the sale prices.
- No Rain Cheques. No backorders. When it's gone, it's gone. The early bird gets the beads. Online orders will be picked in the order in which we receive them.
- Sale ends Midnight, Wednesday, March 19 (Toronto time) (Well - in-store it ends at closing time - because we won't make the staff stay until midnight.). If you haven't checked out by then - the items in your shopping cart will revert to regular prices. (And we can't change that - sorry.)
- If you are placing a phone or fax order, please ensure that you have the sku/product numbers ready, as well as the description. Same goes for email orders - as we'd prefer to not have our order picking staff have too many nervous breakdowns. It's always painful to find them hiding in the kitchen, clutching a Pinkie-Pie stuffy and gorging on Hagen Daz.
- We will be VERY busy during the sale. Having this information ready when processing your order, will help us get your order out the door in a reasonable time frame.
We do anticipate that shipping will most likely be delayed by a day or two from our usual timeframe.
So click on a link and go crazy!