until midnight Wed Dec 11!!!! Woohoo! Our Merry Christmas/ Yule/ Kwanzaa/ Hanukkah/ Hogswatch/ Festive Season gift to you! Merry Beading to All!
The Fine Print:What:
almost everything, with a few exceptions.
- No discounts on class fees
- No discounts on Studio time/lampwork cards, lampwork tools, glass and lampwork supplies.
- No discounts on special order merchandise, or special bulk orders.
- The discount cannot be combined with Art Clay large volume or instructor discounts.
- No discount on gift certificates.
- Some individual items ARE excluded. Some metal clay items, some tools, and previously discounted items, and a few other items. You will be able to see online if an item is discounted.
Things tend to get a little crazy around here during a sale, so we have a few rules to make it go more smoothly.
- No frequent beader points awarded on sale or discounted merchandise. No frequent beader points will be redeemed during the sale neither.
- No Coupons or additional discounts.
- The discount is NOT retroactive and does not apply to previously purchased merchandise.
- No special orders or special bulk orders will be accepted at the sale prices.
- No Rain Cheques. No backorders. When it's gone, it's gone. The early bird gets the beads. Online orders will be picked in the order in which we receive them.
- Sale ends Midnight, Wed Dec 11 (Toronto time) (Well - in-store it ends at closing time - because we won't make the staff stay until midnight.). If you haven't checked out by then - the items in your shopping cart will revert to regular prices. (And we can't change that - sorry. That's technology for you.)
- If you are placing a phone or fax order, please ensure that you have the sku/product numbers ready, as well as the description. Same goes for email orders - our order-pickin' staff gets as ornery as a bull moose with thorn in it's butt, so you do not wanna mess with them.
- We will be VERY busy during the sale. Having this information ready when processing your order, will help us get your order out the door in a reasonable time frame.
We all do anticipate that shipping will most likely be delayed by a day or two from our usual timeframe. If you need this stuff pronto - we suggest you shop early. The further we get into it, the less likely it will be that your stuff will arrive pre-holiday - what with the holiday rush and the holiday closings and all.