I was intrigued by the blingable phone cover we just started carrying. Of course - it's for an iPhone and I have an Android, but that's besides the point.
I thought I'd try making a pattern for it.
Of course, I picked colours that we don't have, but, hey - it was a start.
I made the pattern from a photo I took, I call it "The Cherry Thief."
If you click on the image, you will get the full size version, which you can save and use as a pattern. (Just click and drag to the desktop is the easiest way.)
Then I decided to try something else. This is "Dream" - based on the Chinese character for dream. This should work with the colours we have. The pattern uses pp 17s for the template.