Click here to visit ...

Friday, June 28, 2013

Colour Inspiration: Bright, Bold and Happy


I've posted before about how much I love colour and I'm quite bold in my colour choices compared to most people. With the neon trend still going strong since Swarovski's launch of the neon pearls, many companies have followed suit. I really don't see this trend towards sunglasses required brights ending anytime soon. 


Last week, beadFX's neon bead offerings extended to spikes, twins, druks, daggers, tiles and round beads all made from glass. Merchandised all together, they certainly seem to glow with nuclear neon power!


The trend towards using the neon jewellery is showing up in beading magazines in a big way. The last two covers of Stringing magazine published by Interweave feature neon beads prominently. 

Think about adding a pop of neon in your summer beading projects. Here are some pictures to inspire you and spark your creativity. 











No comments: