Click here to visit ...

Friday, April 12, 2013

Don't Forget Mom This Year!

Sunday, May 12, 2013
MOTHER'S DAY

Mark it on your calendar!! Actually start a count down for yourself, as it's only 4 weeks away!! Don't you dare forget or there may H. E. double hockey sticks to pay!!!

It's a day to celebrate all the mothers in your life. Your mother. Your grandmother. Your sister who is a mom. The dear friends who are our chosen mothers. The coworker who is going to be a mom for the first time.

Nothing says loving like a beadFX gift certificate! Well, I'd certainly love the person who bought me one. (please forward this to my husband and son) They can be purchased on line and in store. Such an easy gift to give, with tremendous returns!! Note: beadFX gift certificates are also excellent gift choices for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's Day. Or just because....

Why stop there?

Why not sign you and that special Mom up for a class. Learning a new technique or honing one you already know are uber fun when shared with a love one.

Watch this blog for more Mother's Day related ideas and projects.

As my mom used to say, "I brought you into this world. I can take you out!" Loving words I share with my son. Don't incur your mother's wrath. Buy her a beadiful gift today.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes indeed, best laugh of the day, plus someone should buy me a beadiful gift, I deserve it. Thanks.