Click here to visit ...

Saturday, August 11, 2012

What I Bought Today at the beadFX sale!

Remember my blog from yesterday? "How to Shop a Sale"
Well, I practice what I preach, and thought I'd share my purchases with you.



Yes, these are seedbeads!! 11/0's, 15/0's and an 8/0 in galvanized silver, dark bronze, bronze and light bronze.




Dark bronze Czech fire polish in 3mm, 4mm and 6mm.




Czech Fire Polish 3 and 4mm in Black Diamond AB. A nice selection of violet and amethyst beads.


Some bright and juicy seeds that I just couldn't resist.



I bought of the beads for projects I've been wanting to do forever from Sabine Lippert's Beaded Fantasies from Lark. I love her book! And I love Sabine. She is a CREATE YOUR STYLE with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS and I've had the opportunity to play with her twice in Milwaukee.



I plan to use the Black Diamond AB fire polish and some purples to make the Scheherazade Pendant.




I'm going to use the bronze fire polish with some mauve druks to make this bracelet.



These Cher's Earrings are so cute and perfect for the Christmas season. I'll make them too.

I also bought some size 12 Tulip needles as I already have the 10's and 11's.

I'm so excited to get beading!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Gail Davis said...

I found it! Nice selection of goodies, Steph. One might get the impression you are committed to doing some beading. I need to check out that book by Sabine Lippert.... looks GOOD.