Click here to visit ...

Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Business Chat - Sell a story


Listing A:

First light is around 5 a.m. as we camp overnight in the desert. The sky turns from midnight black to a pale grey. Streaks of purple and pinks appear. There are some touches of blues and greens. Everything is still and quiet as the world waits for the giant ball of orange to appear and a new day to begin.

I make my beads to tell stories of my travels and of the world I see. From my beads I spin tales into not jewelry, but wearable art. These earrings are memories of my Australian outback camping trip where I learnt about wild camels, wombats and all the colours a night sky can be.

Each bead is individually made by me! There is no paint on any of my beads, just glass upon glass upon glass. These earrings beads each measure approximately 13mm x 11mm. They hang on handmade sterling silver ear wires for a total length of approximately 30mm.

--------------------------










No comments: